Layers of fudgy brownie, macerated strawberries, and cheesecake filling. These cheesecake parfaits are the perfect easy make a head dessert.
These parfaits are one of the simplest and easiest desserts to make. I used brownies I had made a few days earlier but you can easily use store bought and no one would know. Paired with macerated strawberries and cheesecake filling, it’s a winner.
For a full video tutorial watch the video below.
- ½ lb | 250g | Punnet of Strawberries
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 125g | 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Icing Sugar | Powdered Sugar
- 200ml | ¾ Cup Heavy Cream
- 2-3 Brownies (recipe is on my website)
- Remove the tops from the strawberries and cut them into quarters and place in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle over the sugar and use a spoon to toss the strawberries until they are evenly coated.
- Leave the strawberries to sit for about 30 minutes.
- Add the cream cheese to a bowl and stir to soften.
- Measure out the sugar and add to the cream cheese. Fold together until well combined and smooth.
- Switch to using a whisk and pour in the heavy cream. Beat with the whisk until the mixture thickens to whipped cream consistency.
- Cut the brownies up into bite sized pieces and place into the bottom of two glasses.
- Follow with the macerated strawberries and cheesecake filling.
- Garnish with strawberries, brownies, and mint leaves before serving.
You can use frozen strawberries in place of fresh. Leave them to come up to room temperature before using.