These easy fritters are bursting with crunchy sweet corn. Serve them as an appetizer or add a side salad for the perfect light meal.
For a full tutorial for how to make these corn fritters watch the video below.
Corn Fritters Recipe
Fresh fritters bursting with crunchy sweet corn
Author: Carina Stewart
- 1 Cup | 125g Flour
- 2 Eggs
- ¼ Cup | 60ml Milk
- 3 Cups Corn (fresh, frozen, canned)
- ½ Red Pepper
- Handful of Coriander | Cilantro
- Juice of half a lime
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- ¼ Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Paprika
- ¼ Teaspoon Chilli Powder
- Oil for frying
- ½ Cup Greek Yoghurt
- ½ Red Chilli
- Small handful of Coriander | Cilantro
- Juice from ½ a lime
- Mix together the flour, eggs, and milk in a large sized mixing bowl with a whisk until combined.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Use a wooden spoon to fold the fitter batter together until well combined.
- Heat a fry pan over medium heat and add a tablespoon of oil.
- Use ½ cup measuring cup to scoop out the batter and pour into the pan.
- Cook the fritters for 3-4 minutes each side.
- To make the dipping sauce for the fritters thinly slice the chilli and coriander.
- Add to the yoghurt along with the lime juice.
- Stir to combine.
- Serve the fritters with the dipping sauce and a side salad.